How can I save money buying a Tesla Model S or Tesla Model X and now a Model 3 Performance? Easy with a Tesla referral code that’s how. To do it you generally need to know know a current owner to get a code from the referral program. However we can help with that. Here is our referral code for you to use, and more ways to save.
How To Save Money Buying A Tesla Model S or Model X With A Referral Code.
- Get Free Supercharging With Our Referral Code
You generally need to find an existing Tesla owner who has a referral code (here is mine http://ts.la/nigel5844). Once you become a proud EV owner you’ll be able to do the same for your friends and colleagues. Important! You need to ensure you add these before you order, just contact your Delivery Specialist and get them to add the referral code or click the link above and order via the Tesla website. Note: If you’ve confirmed your order you may not be able to use the code.
- Buy A New, or Demo Inventory Model S, Model X or Model 3 Performance With Our Referral Code. These are generally ready to drive away within 14 days. Tesla pre-build some popular specifications and sell on any cancelled customer order (sometimes happens when loss of job/change of circumstances happen) or it could be an ex- showroom, courtesy or demo car – these will be discounted depending on their age and mileage.Note: Referral Codes cannot be used on Tesla’s Certified Pre-Owned cars (i.e. secondhand).
Have A Question? We Can Help You.
- Sure, as EV drivers we are happy to help and answer any questions you have, honest answers from someone that isn’t trying to sell you a car! What’s more we are experienced EV users and think they are the way forward.
- We are not tree hugger’s, we are motor heads through and through. We feel we are in a good position to help you buy that first Electric vehicle.
- How Can I get a Tesla Referral Code – HERE With Our Referral Code