Polar Blaster creates lashings of thick, clingy foam with Polar Blast, optimises the density required to efficiently deep clean with Polar Wash and produces the perfect consistency to apply thehyper-hydrophobic Polar Seal in seconds. The adjustable spray pattern allows you to easily follow your car’s contours, ensuring total coverage and appropriate dwell time on mud, traffic film and other contaminants. Complete a full exterior car care routine in a way that is quick, fun and safe for all your car’s surfaces.
Polar Blaster is a unique foam gun designed to work in harmony with all Polar Series products, providing the speediest way to safely pre-wash, wash and protect your vehicle. Karcher K Series compatible connector included.
Autoglym Polar Blaster Foaming Cannon Features
- PERFECT FOR POLAR: Unique foam gun designed to work in harmony with all Autoglym Polar Series products.
- ULTIMATE FOAM POWER: Designed in partnership with Autoglym laboratory to create thick, clingy, dense foam.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: Adjustable product concentration and spray pattern allows you to create the perfect level of foam, and easily follow your car’s contours. The product reservoir pivots with you pressure washing lance, ensuring the ultimate in ergonomics and product coverage.
- CLICK AND GO: Quick release mechanism allows easy interchange between the Autoglym Polar Blaster and other pressure washing tools.
- KARCHER K-SERIES COMPATIBLE: Ships with Karcher K-Series Compatible Connector. Other connectors available on Autoglym website.
How to use the Autoglym Foaming Cannon
Polar Blaster Assembly:
- Attach the clear Pickup Tube (C) to the brass nozzle on the underside of the Foam Gun Head (B).
- Attach the black end of the Connector (A) to the hand gun on your pressure washer.
- Pull back the spring-loaded brass collar on the Connector (A) and connect it to the silver nozzle on the Foam Gun Head (B).
Polar Blaster In Use:
- Dilute the product at the recommended rate, outlined on the sidewall of the Polar reservoir bottle (D).
- Screw the Foam Gun Head (B) onto the Polar reservoir bottle (D) and attach the Polar Blaster to your pressure washer lance.
- Aiming at the floor, pull the trigger on your pressure washer, allowing the Polar product to feed through.
- Turn the Dial (E) to adjust the foam level and turn the Nozzle (F) to change the spray pattern.
- Once the Polar product has fed through at the desired level, begin applying to your car in accordance with the relevant Polar Series product instructions.
- Rinse the reservoir bottle with clean water after using it with each product.
- Flush through the Polar Blaster with clean water when you have finished using it to apply all intended products.
The Connector (A) is compatible with the Karcher K-Series of pressure washers.
Autoglym Foaming Cannon FAQ’s
What is the Polar Blaster?
The Polar Blaster is a foam cannon that can be attached to domestic pressure washes to enhance the foam levels and user experience of the three products in the Autoglym Polar range. It fixes to the lance and comes with a bottle reservoir that contains the dilute product, negating the need to place a fill pipe in the product bottle.
How is the Polar Blaster different to other foam cannons?
We have identified key issues with the other foam cannons that are currently on the market. We have then successfully rectified these so that the customer can have the most complete package available. The main issues we have rectified are in line with durability, the level of foam, and the ease of use.
How does the Polar Blaster work?
The Polar Blaster works by firing a high pressured stream of water through a chamber which creates a vacuum. This in-turn draws the Polar Range through a pick up tube. This stream is then met by a steel mesh which agitates the air/surfactant mixture causing a foam to be produced.
Do the Polar products work without a foam cannon?
No, to ensure maximum performance of the Polar Range a Polar Blaster should be used.
What setting should I use on the Polar Blaster?
Use the maximum foam setting when using the Polar products. However, it is possible to rinse the Polar Blaster through between uses by turning the foaming adjustment off.
What products can the Polar Blaster be used with?
The Polar Blaster has been designed and tested to be used specifically with the three Autoglym Polar products. It will enhance their foam levels, dwell time and coverage.
We would not recommend it is used with other Autoglym products has these have not been developed to be used through a pressure washer.
Can it be used with all pressure washers?
The Polar Blaster comes with a connector for all models in the Karcher K-Series of pressure washers. Additional conntectors are available to buy on the Autoglym website.
Can I attach it to a regular hose?
No. The Polar Blaster has been developed for use with pressure washers only, a hose will not have the required pressure or the right connector.
How do I clean and maintain the Polar Blaster?
It is very important to flush through the Polar Blaster after use with clean water and to rise the water bottle reservoir. Left over product in the Polar Blaster can block the filters and reduce the effectiveness of the Polar Blaster.
What should I do if Polar Blaster is not producing Foam?
Check the settings on the pressure washer and that the water supply is connected and on. Ensure that you have enough product in the water reservoir bottle and that the product has been diluted as per the instructions on the bottle. Water hardness can impact foam levels, so you may need to adjust the amount of product for Polar Blaster and Polar Wash if required. You should never need to use more than 40ml of Polar Seal when diluting that product.
Can I leave diluted product in the reservoir bottle?
We strongly recommend that the reservoir bottle and foamer head are rinsed after use and that the diluted product is not kept in the bottle. Over a period of time the diluted solution can become unstable and will be less effective. There is also a risk that the product could block or hinder some of the components of the Polar Blaster if not rinsed through.