This winter you can protect your EV’s charger port from snow and ice with a EV Port Cover. Helps to prevent ice, snow, sand, rain and debris from entering the charge port. The EV Port Cover cab even help to protect the charger’s release button so you can be on your way quickly in the coldest of weather.
Prevent ice and snow from accumulating on the port door and hinges, saving you time every morning and money from costly repairs.
Made from durable water-repellent material that will not crack or tear at -50 Degrees Celsius. Reusable adhesive helps to keep it in place during windy days. Available in Black as displayed.
EV Port Cover Instructions
- Remove plastic from reusable adhesives tabs.
- Slide Cover over open port door.
- Place charger connector/plug through the opening.
- Connect charger to the port.
- Slide Cover to meet with the vehicle.
- Ensure that all contacts of the reusable adhesive are connecting to the vehicle for optimal performance.
- Please ensure that reusable adhesive is clear of debris. If they become dirty, wipe clean with water.
Available Tesla Model S, Model 3 and Model X
We also make CCS port covers for the Tesla Model 3’s DC pins here.
Please contact us if you would like on for a vehicle not listed, we have these made for almost any EV.