- Hold the bracket phone mount with your hands and unscrew the plastic ring lock on the back. (Do not throw away this plastic ring.)
- Place the pole with circular ball side in and screw it gently.
- Insert the clip base with ball into the middle pole with screw side.
- Tighten the plastic ring lock between middle pole and clip base.
- The unit is now assembled.
If you feel that the viewing angle is not good, just turn the plastic ring counterclockwise and you can easily adjust the angle of view again on the dashboard.
- A dashboard phone mount is designed to the original car dashboard structure size of Tesla Model 3.
- Soft silicone rubber pads ensuring the phone to sits securely, none slip out and scratch when driving.