Torque wrench for 1/2″-attachments. Built to last.
The adjustment of the desired torsional moment is made by turning the grip..
The ratched head is reversible.
Includes 3 attachments (17, 19 & 21mm), extension (125mm) and a sturdy transport box.
– Incl. 3 ratchet heads and extension
– Desired torque indicated by sound
– Reversible ratchet head
– Solid and price-conscious
– Supplied with sturdy transport box
– Incl. safety device
– Adjustment range: 28 – 210 N m
– Connection: 1/2″ square connection
– Weight: 1,5 kg
– Lenght: 470 mm
– Material: CV and tool steel
Scope of delivery:
– 1x Torque Wrench
– 3 Ratchet heads: 17mm, 19 mm, 21mm
– 1x Extension (125 mm)
– 1x Transport box
- Heavy duty Chrome Vanadium steel head with torque range of 28-210 Nm
- Includes 125 mm extension bar, 3 hexagon sockets and storage box made of CV-steel
- Wrench produces an audible click and a slight, safe release of tension
- Micrometre scale for simple and error free setting, Nm / M-Kgs / M-Kps
- Reversible ratchet head, 1/2 ” (0.5 Inch) square drive. Safety locking mechanism by turning the handle