The Nomad Tesla Model 3 wireless charger is the premier smartphone charging tool while you’re on the road. Nomad have meticulously designed it to fit perfectly in the designated charging dock of your Model 3. It has been engineered to comfortably and quickly charge two devices simultaneously. With an anti-slip rubber base to create extra stability, neither the charger nor your phone will slide out of place while driving. Optimised for all new iPhone’s with a 7.5 W charge output.
Unlike cheaper versions available The Nomad is fulled CE certified and you wont loose your cars DAB audio when plugged in.
Shipped from the UK, no import duty or clearance fees to pay for EU destinations.
Nomad Wireless Phone Charger Key Features:
- Seamlessly integrates into your Model 3.
- Optimal dual 7.5W phone wireless charging.
- LED lights indicating charging status.
- Compatible with all Apple and Android wireless charge enabled devices.
- Uses both USB ports, see FAQ for more info.
- 2 USB splitter cables included to enable Dashcam, USB audio, and an additional powered USB port.
- Optional spacers included for smaller phones.
The Nomad wireless charger is CE marked and has been tested to ensure that it is suitable for connecting to your Model 3’s electrical system. This is very important due to the cars control systems
Nomad Wireless Phone Charger Technical Info
- Moulded TPE.
- Poly-carbonate frame.
- Anti-skid rubber grip.
- Max output of 7.5W for each side (15W total).
- LED wireless charging indicators.
- White: Fully charged.
- Amber: Charging.
- Blinking Amber: Device not recognised, remove from charger.
- Optional spacer included for smaller form factor phones for coil alignment.
- iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone X, iPhone 8 +, iPhone 8.
- All Qi enabled Android devices.
- Due to their size, the Galaxy Note 9 and Note 8 only fit without a case.
- Note: do not charge your phone wirelessly with a steel plate or magnetic back, this may cause rising temperatures and may damage your devices.
Model 3 compatibility
- Compatible with all versions of Tesla Model 3.
- 2 Years.
Nomad Wireless Phone Charger FAQ
Does this use both front USB ports?
Yes, both front USB ports must be attached to this device. We have included 2 USB splitter cable to support Dashcam and USB audio compatibility, as well as the ability to charge a device via a standard USB port.
What if my passenger doesn’t have a wireless charging device?
For standard cable charging, you have three options: the 12V Power Outlet in the centre console, the 2 rear USB ports, or you can operate the Wireless Charger with a USB splitter and charge through the additional USB port.
Will my phone charge when the car is off?
No. We have designed this device to turn on and off with your car.
What do the LED lights indicate?
Charging status. Quickly receive visual confirmation if your phone is charging, or already fully charged. When a device is charging, an amber light will turn on. For devices that are fully charged, the light will turn white.
What phones require the use of the included spacer?
If you have an iPhone 8 and don’t have a case on your phone, we suggest placing the spacer on your charging pad.
Does the centre console lid close while phones are charging?
While all wireless enabled phones can charge with our charger, particularly large and hefty cases can make it difficult to close the lid on the centre console.
How to install the Nomad Tesla Model 3 Wireless Charger:
First, push to open the top centre console, then pull back the centre cover in front of the cup holders. Remove the black protection piece covering the charging ports by sliding it slightly to the left. Then, remove the pre-installed pad and the charging cables by unplugging them from the ports and stringing them through the holes in the frame.
Next, grab your new Wireless Charger and feed the integrated cables through the holes in the frame and plug them into the ports. Place the charger on the frame and return the black protection piece back to the base of the console.
Model 3 Wireless Charger Estimated install time: 1 minute.
All our stock is held in the UK ready for dispatch once payment is complete, meaning there are no lengthy wait times for our customers based in the UK unlike many supplier that ship from the United States or China.