The OBDsaver is a security lock which prevents criminals attaching equipment to the OBDII port and hacking the vehicle by either reprogramming a new key, bypassing the engine immobiliser or disabling the security features. When servicing or diagnostic work is required, the OBDsaver can simply be removed using a unique individual high security key. Compatible with Ford Focus III (2010-2015) INSTALLATION: some semi skilled detailing work required. Full fitting instructions included. Additional bracket available to assist installation, if required. Other vehicles are compatible, please ask for details.
- The OBDsaver remains permanently in place. Most other locking systems (steering wheel, shift lever or pedal locks) have to be attached after each journey.
- Lock off the data plug from the most determined thieves
- Completely encloses the OBDII port
- 3000+ key variations with side entry for maximum protection against attack
- Manufactured from high strength aluminium