Philips Hue Dimmer UK Light Switch Converters.
Available in Single Or Double Hue Remote Configurations for 5mm or 10mm switch plate depths.
- Fit one or two Hue Switches / Dimmers over a standard UK light switch.
- Uses the official Hue mounting plate.
- Fast installation.
- No visible screw holes.
- Retain easy access to the existing light switch.
- High compatibility with single, double and triple switches.
- Holder for screw removed during installation.
- 1x Philips Hue Dimmer converter.
- 2x 40mm screws for maximum compatibility.
- 2x 1mm printed spacers.
- MADE TO ORDER
Philips Hue Adapter Installation Instructions
- Turn ON your Philips Hue light(s). (This is to ensure the light switch is in the correct position).
- Turn OFF the power at the main fuse / distribution board in your property the power purely for safety. (switch off the light switch will not isolate the supply behind the switch plate).
- Remove the screws from the existing light switch. (Do not pull the switch plate from the wall).
- Fit the converter over the top of the switch ensuring the notch cut out (s) are at the bottom matching the Philips mountings.
- Using the provided screws, re-screw through the converter and the existing light switch plate. You may need the 1mm spacers provided if you switch is thinner than size ordered. Ensure the switch plate is level as you retighten the screws.
- The short screws can be stowed in the left side of the plate for use when removing.
- Remove the front of the official Philips Hue mounts click them onto the converter.
- Turn on the power and wait for your route to restart and Hue bridge.