Give your Tesla that Roadster look with these roadster style lettering sets, they come pre spaced for easy application to your vehicle.
Be sure to check the letters haven’t moved in transit before finally application, ideally use valeting tape at align them.
To remove the old boot logo use dental floss to cut through the adhesive if needed.
- Very Gently heat the Tesla logo on your Boot lid to make the glue more softer and easy to peel off, use dental floss if needed.
- Remove any remaining of glue using alcohol-free household cleaning product such as window cleaner, and by heating the glue with the hair dryer.
- Correct the spacing of the new letters on the plastic film if necessary.
- Transfer your logo to the boot lid by placing it in the centre of the boot.
- Check alignment and the layout is correct, press the letters to stick them.