Having tested many puddle lights we believe we have the very best puddle light on the market for your Tesla. Our Ultra Bright Projector LED puddle lights come in packs of two (1 pair). We also offer seven designs, they are plug ‘n’ play compatible with S, X and 3. Unlike most Puddle Lights, ours DO NOT need adapter leads.
Unlike many on the market, these are logo lights use etched glass rather than a film “gobo” type insert. The etched glass will never fade out like cheaper versions.
Projector Puddle Light Features:
- The brightest lights available.
- Designed to last 10 years in optimal conditions.
- Highest-quality projection, no low quality film, for clarity and longevity.
- Completely plug and play, totally reversible, no modification required – just pop the existing lights out and plug these in.
- Projection adjustment for optimal image orientation.
- Marked L and R for Left and Right Doors
- Install Tools Available HERE.
We spent months searching for a high quality manufacturer and trying many different sets, we now believe we can offer the best lights on the market. Due to the design inside these projector puddle lights, they won’t fade or disappear like other lesser brands.
Special Model 3 Fitting Instructions.
When fitting upgrade LED’s to the doors on a Tesla Model 3 you must not close the door with the puddle lights removed. A beep may be heard and the window may role a little or completely up when removing the door light. EV Accessories recommends completely rolling down the windows before starting the swap over.
How Many Puddle LED Lights Do I Need For My Tesla?
- Model S – Up to 2 Pairs/Sets – (1 Set Front & 1 Set Back)
- Model 3 – Up To 2 Pairs/Sets – (1 Set Front & 1 Set Back)
- Model X – 1 Set. (Front Doors Only).
Choose From These Ultra Bright Projector Designs:
- The Tesla “T”
- The Tesla “S”
- The Tesla “3”
- The Tesla “X”
- The Tesla “≡”
- The Tesla “S≡XY”
- Space X
Each set contains 2 LED lights.
Logo Light Tech Spec’s
- Lumens – 450LM
- Colour Temperature – 6500-7000K,
- Wattage – 3W