When you are driving you need to keep your eyes on the road, but many of us focus on our smartphones, that’s when things turn unsafe. We have Head-Up Displays (HUD) to keep things safe for you and others while you interact with your smartphone while focusing on the road. The HUD receives navigation information from your smartphone and projects it onto a transparent film on your windshield or an attached reflector lens. Get futuristic turn-by-turn directions to your destination for easy viewing while driving. Almost all navigation apps have HUD mode. When entering HUD mode, map navigation image will be changed into bright arrow directing navigation image, which is very cool and clearer to see when projected to reflector in front of you. The Head-Up Display is made up of 3 parts: First, hardened scratch-resist reflective panel to project navigation information .Second, a flat friction pad to well hold your phone and prevent it from sliding on the dash. Third, a ball and socket type foot that has a tape to adhere to the center console.The support is flexible enough to allow placement on non flat surface.Ball and socket type foot is 360 degree rotable, offering views in different angles.
- The HUD projects turn-by-turn directions onto a transparent film on your windscreen or a reflector lens.
- Almost all navigation apps have HUD mode. When entering HUD mode, map navigation image will be changed into bright arrow directing navigation image, which is very cool and clearer to see when projected to reflector in front of you. Note: reflecting button shall be clicked to ensure correct arrow direction.
- Reflective panel is made of special organic material. It can reflect image very clearly while keeping transparency at the same time. Road view won’t be sheltered and no safety issue exists.
- With 360° rotations , the HUD offers views in different angles.
- Tape on the bottom support is highly bonding, sticking tightly even on a dash.