The OBDsaver is a security lock which prevents criminals attaching equipment to the OBDII port and hacking the vehicle by either reprogramming a new key, bypassing the engine immobiliser or disabling the security features. When servicing or diagnostic work is required, the OBDsaver can simply be removed. Full fitting instructions included.
- The OBDsaver remains permanently in place. Most other locking systems (steering wheel, shift lever or pedal locks) have to be attached after each journey.
- Lock off the data plug from the most determined thieves.
- Helps prevent keyless car theft.
- Over 300 encoded screw variations.
- Manufactured from high strength aluminium.